Sorry, this job has expired.
Romake Bilingual Preschool, a family-oriented establishment where having fun is part of the workday, is now hiring Teaching Assistants.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
• Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
• Assist with activities for children such as storytelling or art projects.
• Supervise children in social and developmental activities, help feed and change them, and generally provide one-on-one attention when needed.
• High school diploma
• Experience with infants & toddlers a plus.
• CDA a plus.
• Must complete background check.
• Spanish speaking a plus.
Romake believes parents and teachers are to work hand in hand in order to accomplish the goals set for their child. Parents are our partners in this mission; without their cooperation our efforts will be unsuccessful.
The development of the children is complex at times and it is essential to ensure they are developing according to their age. In order to evaluate each one of the children, we have assessments that will indicate where each one of them is. This in return helps us to talk to our parents and we are able to set goals and objectives for their child for the current year.
To apply, complete your contact information and upload your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.